An aggressive treatment serum for dark splotches on face & neck
Formulated with higher concentrations of ingredients that promote even skin tone, pigmentation serum contains glycol & bleach to aggressively fade age spots, freckles, and dark pigmentation. Melanin is what produces skin tone and some skin types produce higher amounts, resulting in darker pigmentation. Hydroquinone helps limit the amount of melanin produced for a more even tone and a brighter complexion.
- Do a patch test for allergies for 2-3 days before regular application
- Cleanse face
- Apply a dime-size thin layer to skin
- Allow 5 minutes for full absorption
- Do not rub or scrub off dead skin if flaking or peeling occurs
- Apply your favorite Moisturizers
- Use a Hydrating Mask in the mornings to help skin recover
- Use sunscreen every day (at least SPF 30) but try to avoid sun exposure
- Recommended to use ONLY at night
For dark skin tone use product:
- 2 nights a week for the 1st week
- 3 nights a week the 2nd week
- 4 nights a week the 3rd week, etc to gradually build up to using every night
- Aggressively treats age spots, freckles, dark pigmentation
- Hydroquinone 2%
- Kojic Acid 2%
- Glycol Acid 10% (Alpha Hydroxy Acid)
- No international sales – U.S.A. only
Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Azelaic, Ammonium Hydroxide, Caprylic Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ethythexylglycerin, Chloroxylenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite.
Even out skin tone w/ pigmentation serum today!