A daily moisturizer w/ powerful antioxidants that help keep skin firm & supple
Loaded with anti-aging ingredients, including resveratrol, Argireline, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), and selenium, this age-defying face moisturizer, developed by renowned New York plastic surgeon, Dr. Michelle Copeland, deeply penetrates the dermis to tighten, smooth, & brighten skin. These powerful antioxidants increase collagen & hyaluronic acid production, thus improving elasticity, which results in skin aging gracefully. Neutralizing free radicals before they can lead to wrinkles, this nourishing moisture cream is great for use on face, neck, & chest and will leave your skin firmer, softer, & more supple with an overall fuller appearance within 4-6 weeks.
- Wash face, neck, & chest w/ an antioxidant-rich cleanser
- Apply face moisturizer sparingly to cleansed areas
- Gently massage into skin using upward strokes
- May also be used on the body
- For best results use twice daily morning & night
- Follow up w/ your favorite Daily Moisturizer
- Developed by Renowned Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Michelle Copeland
- Tightens, firms, & smooths
- Brightens skin for a more even tone
- Increases collagen & hyaluronic acid production
- Improves elasticity
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces depth & length of lines & wrinkles
- Noticeable results within 4-6 weeks
- Resveratrol – (Grape Seed & Wine Extracts)
- Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3)
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
- Thiotic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
- Soybean Germ Extract
- Thyme Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Leaf Juice
- Vitamin E
- Premature aging
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven Tone
Proven effective in an independent study at Essex Testing Laboratory in Verona, NJ, 26 women used this face moisturizer, provided in a white unlabeled jar, for six weeks and reported the following:
- 81% noticed the overall quality of their skin had improved
- 73% noticed improved skin firmness/better tone
- 80% noticed skin was less dry
- 77% noticed smoother skin texture/softer skin
Reference: Efficacy Evaluation of a Skin Treatment Product, Panel No. 05018, Study No. 11295, Essex Testing Clinic, Inc. Verona, NJ.
Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, C10-30 Alkyl Benzoate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Carbomer Triethanolamine, SD Alcohol 40, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.
Keep skin smooth & supple w/ anti-aging face moisturizer today!
This moisturizer is a non-medical, non-surgical cosmetic procedure and cannot achieve immediate results. Consistent and long-term use can improve skin conditions per the functions and indication of the ingredients. Results are cumulative with continued use.