A daily peptide and antioxidant-rich serum that diminishes troublesome lines & wrinkles
Formulated with GABA, Argireline, and Matrixyl®, this anti-wrinkle serum is highly effective in helping to diminish the appearance of troublesome lines & wrinkles. These powerful peptides signal your body to produce collagen & elastin & relax muscles near the top of the skin (without causing sagging), helping to eliminate wrinkles. Alpha hydroxy acids reduce pigmentation, such as age & sun spots, giving skin a brighter and more even tone, while potent antioxidants and natural extracts protect against environmental stressors that cause free radical damage. Phospholipids with linoleic acid rapidly regenerate cells, reduce pore size, and improve the natural barrier function. Delivering deep penetrating moisture, this silicone-free serum will leave your skin hydrated and healthy, with a smooth appearance.
- Cleanse face & neck
- Apply a small amount of serum to a line or wrinkle
- Gently massage into skin
- Repeat 5 minutes later
- For best results, use twice daily morning & night
- Effectively diminishes troublesome lines & wrinkles
- Increases collagen
- Improves elastin
- Reduces pigmentation for a more even tone
- Protects against free radical damage
- Deeply hydrates
- Gives skin a smooth & healthy appearance
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3)
- Matrixyl® (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4)
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid)
- Lactic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Phospholipids w/ Linoleic Acid
- Vitamins A, C, & E
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)
- Licorice Root Extract
- Indian Gooseberry Extract
- Lines & wrinkles
- Pigmentation (Age/sun spots)
Proven effective in an independent study at Essex Testing Laboratory in Verona, NJ, 32 women used this anti-wrinkle serum, provided in a white unlabeled jar, for four weeks and reported the following:
- 87% noticed that their skin texture had improved
- 73% noticed the overall quality of their skin had improved
- 67% noticed that the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, and wrinkles decreased
Reference: Efficacy Evaluation of a Skin Treatment Product, Panel No. 08018, Study No. 15070, Essex Testing Clinic, Inc. Verona, NJ.
- Water, SD Alcohol 40, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide
Discover a smoother, younger skin w/ anti-wrinkle serum today!
This anti-wrinkle serum is a non-medical, non-surgical cosmetic procedure and cannot achieve immediate results. Consistent and long-term use can improve skin conditions per the functions and indication of the ingredients. Results are cumulative with continued use.
Matrixyl® is a registered trademark of Sederma, Inc.