The power of Vitamin C!
L-Ascorbic Acid is the most potent form of vitamin C and is best for normal to oily skin
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vit C) is less irritating and best for sensitive skin
Preventing premature aging and recapturing youthful skin is quite possible with the amazing benefits of topical vitamin C. High acidity in vitamin C triggers the skin to quickly regenerate cells, assisting in skin reparation and improving tone, texture, acne scars, and general dullness. Increased collagen levels lead to plumper, firmer skin which reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
Here is why you need vitamin C in your skincare routine:
- Neutralizes free radicals before they can do damage
- Speeds up the production of collagen which slows down as we age
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Inhibits melanin to prevent age spots & other pigmentation, maintaining brighter skin
- Protects against & helps prevent sun damage
- Maintains skin health
To read more about the benefits of topical vitamin C, click the link below