A nightly skin care routine to reduce existing wrinkles & prevent further aging
Cell regeneration power and skin absorption of nutrient-rich ingredients are better at night when your body is resting and natural hydration levels dip. Working to reduce wrinkles while you sleep and prevent further aging, this nourishing night cream is formulated with antioxidant-rich Dead Sea minerals, peptide Matrixyl Synthe’6, and Retinol (vitamin A) that penetrate almost immediately to boost collagen production & instantly restore lost moisture. This anti-aging night cream will have you waking up to a beautiful complexion that’s visibly plumper, smoother, & softer.
- Apply cream to dry, cleansed face & neck
- Gently massage into skin using upward strokes until absorbed
- For best results, use nightly
- Penetrates almost instantly to restore moisture balance
- Regenerates skin cells quickly
- Matrixyl Synthe’6 accelerates collagen production and fills in wrinkles from the inside
- Retinol (Vitamin A) is proven to reduce wrinkles and boost collagen production
- Dead Sea minerals nourish the skin
- Helps prevent future signs of aging
- Leaves skin plump, smooth, & soft
- Dead Sea Minerals
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Matrixyl Synthe’6
- Vitamin E
- Dry skin
- Premature aging
- Not tested on animals
Water, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triethanolamine, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica(Peach) Kernel Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Trideceth-2, Palmitoyl
Wake up to plumper, smoother skin w/ anti-aging night cream today!
Disclaimer: This moisturizer is a non-medical, non-surgical cosmetic procedure and cannot achieve immediate results. Consistent and long-term use can improve skin conditions per the functions and indication of the ingredients. Results are cumulative with continued use.