Treat the skin around your eyes with kid gloves
Skin around the eyes is seven (7) times thinner than the rest of the skin. Every time the skin is pulled, elasticity is lost. The more elasticity lost, the droopier the skin.
The biggest mistake I see women make is rubbing their eyes when they take makeup off. BAD, BAD, BAD!
TIP #1: Makeup removal
- When removing makeup, use a gentle makeup remover and a Q-tip
- Gently glide over the skin and lashes w/ the Q-tip (DO NOT RUB)
- It may take several applications of makeup remover to get the majority off but the skin will basically be undisturbed
Applying moisturizers around the eyes strengthens elasticity, increases collagen production, and plumps the skin to reduce the appearance of lines & wrinkles
TIP #2: Moisturizer & serum or gel application
- Apply product to ring finger
- Gently tap into skin
- Ensure complete coverage around eye area - underneath & on sides where crow's feet form
Eye creams, Serums, and Gels
Eye moisturizers for men