Cool water is very good for your skin! Have you ever noticed that when you wake up in the morning your face is a bit puffy? That's because while you sleep, skin cells regenerate and pores expand. Splash some cool water on your face in the morning and watch your face come alive!
Here are some very good reasons to make cool water your final rinse:
- - Cool water closes your pores, and that helps keep dirt & oils out
- - Cool water slows the aging process because it tightens skin, helping to fill out wrinkles
- - Cool water soothes the eyes
- - When pores are smaller, makeup stays fresher and may last longer
- - Skin looks fresh & young
So every time you wash your face, rinse with lukewarm water and then splash some cool water on it. And if you can handle cool water on the rest of your body, finish the last few seconds of your shower with a cool rinse too because cool water is good for all of your skin!