Helps reduce the appearance of pesky lines & wrinkles in minutes!
Silicone-free and highly effective, anti-wrinkle serum is formulated with powerful anti-aging agents (GABA, Argireline, Matrixyl®, and Hylauronic Acid) that help reduce the appearance of lines & wrinkles in minutes. These powerful peptides signal your body to produce collagen & elastin and relax muscles near the top of the skin without causing sagging. Alpha-hydroxy acids (lactic & glycolic) naturally reduce pigmentation, such as age & sun spots, giving skin a brighter and more even tone. In addition to all of that, these ingredients rapidly regenerate cells, improve the natural barrier function, and protect against environmental stressors. Skin becomes softer & smoother for a more youthful complexion. Great for travel.
- Cleanse face & neck
- Apply a small amount of serum to a line or wrinkle
- Gently massage into skin
- Repeat 5 minutes later
- Use twice daily morning & night
- For best results, use in conjunction w/ other Dr. Copeland products
- Effectively diminishes troublesome lines & wrinkles in minutes
- Increases collagen
- Improves elastin
- Rapidly regenerates cells
- Reduces pigmentation for a more even tone
- Protects against free radical damage
- Smooths & softens skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3)
- Matrixyl® (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4)
- Lactic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Phospholipids w/ Linoleic Acid
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)
- Licorice Root Extract
- Indian Gooseberry Extract
- Lines & wrinkles
- Pigmentation (Age/sun spots)
Proven effective in an independent study at Essex Testing Laboratory in Verona, NJ, 32 women used this anti-wrinkle serum, provided in a white unlabeled jar, for four weeks and reported the following:
- 87% noticed that their skin texture had improved
- 73% noticed the overall quality of their skin had improved
- 67% noticed that the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, and wrinkles decreased
Reference: Efficacy Evaluation of a Skin Treatment Product, Panel No. 08018, Study No. 15070, Essex Testing Clinic, Inc. Verona, NJ.
- Water, SD Alcohol 40, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide
Other recommended anti-aging products:
Discover a smoother, younger skin w/ anti-wrinkle serum today!
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S.A.
Matrixyl® is a registered trademark of Sederma, Inc.